SonoWorld.com uses cookies to improve your experience on the site. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of use of cookies on this site.
Find out more about how SonoWorld uses cookies. I’m OK with Cookies from SonoWorld - stop showing me this banner.
×
 
165,988 Registered Members as of 08/15/2018.
Advertising With Us
SonoWorld Advertising and Promotional Opportunities
Download Rate Card

Contact us: Send an email to marketing@sonoworld.com or Call (985) 796-7533
 
 
Why advertise with us?

With more than 165,000+ registered members and over 220,000 monthly visits, SonoWorld reaches more Ultrasound Professionals, Radiologists, and Key Opinion Leaders world-wide than any other communication channel.

SonoWorld digital media opportunities provide brand awareness through a respected platform, as well as educate Radiologists, Sonographers, and Ultrasound Professionals of numerous products which will ensure brand favorability.

  • Alignment of your message with credible, contextually-relevant content.
  • Connect with target audiences seeking information in a trusted environment.
  • Expose your message to, highly engaged, society-affiliated audiences – including key opinion leaders.
  • Increase credibility for your message through alignment with trusted, peer-reviewed content.
  • Build prestige by affiliating your brand with an established and leading sonography educational resources.
 
 
A presence on SonoWorld offers many other advantages including
  • Access to an engaged and highly stratified audience.
  • Presence on a trusted and highly respected education-focused platform.
  • Immediate Worldwide reach.
  • A single venue where your message can reach the entire ultrasound community
  • Unparalleled brand building.
 
 
SonoWorld offers advertising and promotional options including
  • Banner Advertisements, general and preferred positioning
  • Direct E-mail
  • Press Releases
  • Product Announcements
  • White Papers
  • Feature Articles
  • Special Promotions
 
 
Download the Rate Card to obtain more detailed information on these opportunities.
 
 
SonoWorld Demographics
The SonoWorld membership offers a snapshot of the overall traffic to the site and reflects a cross section of the global ultrasound community. Practically all of our members actively use Ultrasound Products and Services.
Specialties of physicians registered as members of SonoWorld
SonoWorld has the widest global reach in the ultrasound community.

Approximately 60% of the membership is from North America and the remaining 40% from the rest of the world, with members in India, the UK, Egypt, Australia, China and Brazil representing the largest segments.
Membership Growth continues to accelerate as the site content expands and SonoWorld becomes a regular reference source for ultrasound practitioners around the world.
 
 
Some Comments from our Members
  • … the website is great!
    Very user-friendly layout and the best resource for sonography on the web.
  • Thank you to sonoworld & every member sharing in doing this great site.
  • Excellent lecture series. Keep up the good work. Your site is one of a kind.
  • I like very much your fantastic Sonoworld web.
  • More—more—MORE Please!
  • SonoWorld stays on a computer in our reading room all day. The residents find it invaluable.
  • The weekly update email is great – I look forward to it every week.
 
 
Deliver your message to the world’s largest ultrasound community

Download the Media Kit or contact us today for more information

Download Rate Card 



Contact us: Send an email to marketing@sonoworld.com or Call (985) 796-7533